Personal data we collect
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or through our Services. This includes information such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, job title and any other information you choose to provide.
– Information that we obtain from your use of our Website or Services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, referral source, pages visited, duration of visit and other statistical data.
– Information that we receive from third parties, such as social media platforms, analytics providers or other service providers that we use to enhance our Website or Services.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To provide you with our Website and Services and to communicate with you about them.
– To improve and personalize your experience on our Website and Services and to tailor them to your preferences and needs.
– To conduct research and analysis to improve our Website and Services and to develop new features and functionalities.
– To send you marketing communications, newsletters, surveys or other information that may be of interest to you, subject to your consent or as permitted by law.
– To comply with our legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud or abuse, protect our rights and interests and those of our users and third parties.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
– Our affiliates and subsidiaries, who may use your personal data for the same purposes as we do.
– Our service providers, contractors and partners, who help us with the operation, maintenance and improvement of our Website and Services. These include hosting providers, cloud providers, payment processors, analytics providers, email service providers and others. We only share your personal data with them to the extent necessary for them to perform their services for us and under appropriate contractual safeguards.
– Our professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants or auditors, who may need access to your personal data to provide us with their services.
– Public authorities, regulators or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or those of our users or third parties.
Your rights and choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal data, subject to the applicable data protection laws and regulations. These include:
– The right to access, rectify or erase your personal data or restrict or object to its processing.
– The right to withdraw your consent at any time, if we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data.
– The right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller.
– The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
To exercise any of these rights or choices, please contact us using the contact details below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with the applicable law.
How we protect your personal data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These include encryption, firewalls, access controls, policies and procedures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
How long we keep your personal data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. We will delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed.